Here is a link to the best real estate statistics available for Summit County.
Here are some highlights from the report:
- Total real estate transaction volume for all of Summit County: $1,659,150,308. This represents and 18% increase over 2016 and is a record for all years since Land Title has been tracking.
- With the number of transactions only up 5% to 2607 in comparrison, this can mean only one thing: prices were up in 2017.
- In 2017 the average price for a residential single family home was up 18% to $1,087,893.
- In 2017 the average price for a multi- family unit was up 17% to $473,862.
- However, the average price for vacant land actually decreased 8% to $323,692.
- Buyers in Summit County Colorado break down by location like this: 28% locals, 40% Front Range, 30% out of state domestic, 1% international.